Most of us have more than Gmail account that’s why you might be interested in this tutorial. We may have created Gmail account earlier and we are not sure about the exact email address and password used to create it. But there are few ways through which you can identify the older Gmail accounts.
One of my client email me about finding his all previous Gmail accounts. As he had set up to create facebook accounts and now not remember even one of them. I provided some steps by which I going to share with all my readers. Follow some simple steps.
How to see all your Gmail Accounts?
We have some tips and tricks that may help you in getting all a previous emails you have created. Check out all the methods here.
Method 1: Check the existing address on Gmail
- Open your Gmail account and provide your email and password to log in.
- Click on the logo icon on the top right of your screen.
- The list of all Gmail address list on drop-down list.
Here you can see all your current Gmail accounts that have logged in the same browser recently. But if you have older account more than years then check out the other ways.
Method 2: Accounts linked with your Phone Number
While creating we may have entered our phone number for recovery and security alerts. If you have your same number from beginning then this method may help you.
- On Google Sign in page, click Forgot Email option.
- Now enter your associated phone number on the next page.
- Enter the First and Last Name on the next page.
- You may ask to verift the phone number with OTP. Verify it.
- Now you can see all your associated
accounntscreated on Gmail with samenumber.
If you are no longer access to the number you have provided while creating your account then this method will not help you in getting all your previous accounts.
Method 3: Accounts linked with your Email address
Along with providing your phone number you may ask to provide your alternative email so that you can recover easily. If you have any older Gmail account and still remember its login credential then follow some simple steps.
- Go to your Gmail account
- On the search bar type (subject: “Your Gmail address” “has been created”) and hit enter.
Here you can see all your Gmail account that you once created with providing this address.
Similarly, you can check all other accounts that you remember the password with the same shortcut.