Gmail offers a nice feature to keep your contact online and access them from anywhere. You may be
If you have contacts on your Gmail account, you can add all your contacts directly to your smartphone, PC, and other smart devices. If you are having an Android phone then it is more simple. Here we are going to check how you can access your contacts directly on Gmail.
ALERT: Google knows everywhere you go – here’s how to stop it from tracking you and delete the logs
How to See Contacts in Gmail
- Open your Gmail account and log in with your email and password.
- Tap on Google Apps logo on top-right.
- Next Window appears and you can see all your contacts there.
Here you can manage your contacts online. You can edit, delete, add new contacts and also you can import/export all your contacts.
How to create new contact on Gmail
- From the Google Contact page, tap on a Create Contact button.
- Enter the information such as Name, Email, phone number, notes, and other such things.
How to Export Contact from Gmail
- Once you have opened your Gmail contact page, go to left menu options and choose the Export option.
- The pop-up box appears, choose from the details shown and the format you wish to export contact (for iOS, choose vCard).
How to Import Contacts on Gmail
- Open Google Contact page and from a left menu, choose the Import button.
- Now select the file you have on your device. Make sure it is CSV or vCard file.
- After selecting, hit Import button.
How to Print Gmail Contacts
Directly printing all your contacts was never easy before. Thanks to Gmail for providing this amazing feature. Now you can instantly download all your contacts or specific contacts to print. Earlier you have to download first and then manually make a Print command. Follow some simple steps for this.
- On your Gmail Contact page, tap on Print button.
- Choose the contact option, either all or specific and hit the Print button.
Once done with these steps, you can have your contacts. I hope you find this brief detail on accessing your Google contacts useful and informative. Still in trouble? Comment below and we are ready to help you.
For latest tech tutorials and online deals follow us on Facebook, Twitter.