Last updated on June 23rd, 2019 at 04:08 pm
Looking to reset your Gmail password? You are
It is recommended to change your password periodically for security reasons and also for the extra layer you can add two-step verification for more authentication. Gmail is widely used email service and if you have opened Gmail in someone else’s smartphone,
How to change my Gmail Password?
Here in this
Reset Gmail Password on Computer
1. Open Gmail account on your device.
2. Tap on the Gear icon (⚙️) on top right of Gmail and select Settings.
3. Tap on Accounts & Import tab and under this click Change password option next to Change account settings.
Now you will be directed to a new window, enter your current password to verify it’s you.
4. Enter your new password and confirm it again, tap CHANGE PASSWORD button once you have done the changes.
With these steps you successfully reset Gmail account password. You may note that once you have changed the password, you have to
Reset Gmail Password on Smartphone
1. Open Gmail app on your Phone and tap on More icon (3- horizontal lines) on the top. Choose Settings from the list.
2. Choose your account from the list if you are logged in with more than one device.
3. Under Account tab, tap on Manage your Google Account.
4. Under Personal info, tap on PASSWORD option.
5. Now enter your current password for verification, you may ask for verifying two-step verification.
7. Enter your new password and re-enter again for confirmation. Now click CHANGE PASSWORD button.
With these steps, you can easily change the password for your Gmail account. You must note that while changing the password of your Gmail account all Google associated application and programs require a new password.