Looking for downloading YouTube videos on Windows PC for free? This tutorial is the best answer to this. Not only YouTube, but you can also download the videos from all other relevant websites.
YouTube is widely used for watching free videos but it does not provide any downloading feature in-built. Although you can download it on the app and use when offline. Follow some simple steps here.
How to Download YouTube Videos on Windows PC?
Here we are going to use ClipGrab application which is free and one of the best YouTube downloading app.
1.Download ClipGrab app and install it on your PC.
2. Launch the ClipGrab app and open your web browser. Open the YouTube video which you wish to download. Copy the link from the browser.
3. Paste the link on the ClipGrab under the Download tab.
4. Select the format from MPEG4, WMV, OGG Theora, MP3, and others. You can also choose the video quality.
5. Once you have done all above steps, click on Grab this Clip.
You successfully downloaded the video from YouTube.
By default, the video quality is set to be HD (720p) but you can increase the resolution to a higher level. It may consume large space and data as well.
There is much other such software that offers these options but most of them are paid software. If you are looking for other advanced features then you must try VideoProc.
Related: VideoProc Review
I hope you find this information about How to Download YouTube Videos on Windows PC for Free? useful and faced no difficulty in following the above steps. For latest tech tutorials, software reviews, online deals follow us on Facebook, Twitter
- Top video repair software for Mac & Windows PC
- How to convert video format in high quality?
- 5 best video editing software for Windows