If you find some suspicious activity on your Facebook, someone might be using your Facebook account.
This mostly happens when sometimes you forget to log out from other devices, or someone knows your password.
Here in this tutorial, you can easily find out which device and its location from where your Facebook account has been accessed by using the Facebook feature called Facebook sessions.
Follow the following steps to identify who is using your Facebook account.
How to Know Who Use My Facebook Account
1. Open your Facebook App from your phone or otherwise open Facebook in your browser.
2. Tap the more list-icon looks like three horizontal lines.
3. Scroll down to the Account settings.
4. Now tap Security and login.
5. Here, you will see the list of devices and their location from where your Facebook account has been Logged in. You can also check when your Facebook account was last logged in from different devices.
Suppose you find some suspicious or unidentified login from different accounts not used by you. In that case, it is advised to immediately change your password and ensure you log out from all devices, and always remember to log out from your account when you are using it on someone else device.
You may be interested in
- 5 top tips for staying safe on public WiFi
- How to enable iOS Two-factor authentication for Apple ID
- Safely surfing Deep Web- A quick guide
I hope you like this tutorial to check who logs in with your Facebook account. Please share this with your friends and relatives to keep them safe.