Wondering who still continue using your Apple ID? Here in this tutorial, you can easily manage apple account devices and you will see who among of your friends, relatives or your associated are using your Apple ID.
You can easily remove their devices from your Apple ID.
I suggest you have always enabled Two-factor authentication for your Apple ID. By having the same Apple ID others can also see what stuff you have on your iOS devices such as your photos, videos, notes and much more.
You can check and remove devices from Mac or PC and also from your iPad, iPhone.
How to see and remove devices linked to your Apple ID
1. Open iTunes and if it is not log in then enter your user ID and password to log in.
2. Tap on Account and then select view my account from the menu list shown on top of your computer screen. Reenter your password and it may ask for a verification code which you will receive on your device.
3. Now under iTunes in the cloud section, tap on manage devices. If there is no device connected to your Apple ID then you will not see any list here.
4. If you see any unwanted device in that list then tap remove option next to that device.
By these steps, you can easily check and remove linked devices to your Apple ID from your PC or Mac.
How to see and remove devices linked to your Apple ID from your iPhone or iPad
Here you can see the complete list of linked devices and you can remove your Apple ID from that device right from your iPhone, iPad. Follow some of the below steps.
1. Go to Settings and tap on your name.
2. Select the iTunes & App Store.
3. Tap on your Apple ID and it may ask for your password and press enter after this select View Apple ID.
If you forgot your password must-see: How to recover iPhone passcode?
4. Now scroll down to the bottom and select Manage.
5. Now you may redirect to the browser and you need to enter your Apple ID and password once again. After successfully login tap Devices from the list displayed.
6. Now tap that device you wish to remove your Apple ID link and the tap on Remove option.
By these easy steps, you can easily remove that device from your Apple ID.
You may also like:
- How to find iPhone using find my iPhone App
- 3 best ways to import iPhone contacts to other devices
- Tips to improve iPhone battery life
I hope by this tutorial you can easily view and remove other devices linked to your Apple ID and easily manage apple account devices.