This is a common issue if Laptop Connected to WiFi but No Internet Access. If you are facing a problem in your PC having windows installed in it and connected to the internet but showing no internet secured message in Windows 10 then you came to the right place.
There are many reasons for this having no internet connection and limited internet connection.
You can easily fix this problem by changing your current IP and DNS address, Running Windows Network Diagnostics. With the Internet, Protocol properties set the automatic IP and DNS address.
In this tutorial, you can fix your problem no internet secured windows message wifi error by following all the possible ways.
Why you get the error message of no internet, secured?
Although having an internet connection to your PC still it shows no internet secured. This might be for some internet and wireless settings have been changed.
There may be a change in LAN settings, IP address, DNS server problem. If you do not connect your PC to the Internet through a proxy server then the reason you may be getting errors is due to
- The security tools like Antivirus, VPN, maybe blocking DESlock+ application from accessing the internet access.
- Internet connection to your PC may have failed.
- The wrong input of IP and DNS server address.
Fix No Internet Secured message in Windows 10
1. Check IP and DNS server address
Make sure that IP address and DNS server address are set to obtain automatically. For this, you have to follow below steps.
- Go to Control Panel then select Network and Sharing Centre.
- Now click on view network status and tasks as shown in the screenshot below.
- After this select change adapter settings. Now you will see your different networks such as Bluetooth, Ethernet, WiFi or whatever name you have reset.
- Right-click on the WiFi icon and select its properties as shown in above screenshot.
- Scroll down and go to Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Select it and go to its properties.
- Now select Obtain an IP address automatically and also Obtain DNS server address automatically.
Now check your internet browser again hope it starts working now properly or else also see another method.
2. Run Windows Network Diagnostics
- If you are using the Google Chrome Browser, the page automatically shows There is no internet connection. And you can try Running Windows Network Diagnostics. If you are not using Google Chrome then go to Control Panel> Network and Sharing Centre> Troubleshoot Problems.
- It will automatically detect the internet problem and resolve it. After completion of Windows Network Diagnostics, troubleshooting completes and display you the problem found. Fix those problems and you may also go for Explore additional options.
By fixing the problems, you may solve your problem otherwise check below option.
3.Uninstall security tools
- If you are using any antivirus uninstall it and then check your Internet status and then reinstall that antivirus.
- Turn off Firewall of your PC and check your internet status.
- Uninstall VPN if you are using any VPN service. Try internet access now.
This definitely fixes your problem.
Most probably this will solve your problem, but it still problem appears then you have to update your internet related drivers.
You may also like
By this tutorial, I hope you find this tutorial useful about no internet secured message in windows 10 wifi problem.