I was on the family trip and we shot so many pictures so that the memories always remain with us. But when we opened them on our PC we noticed, on some pictures, there are unnecessary crowd and on others, there are unnecessary objects.
Unfortunately, its kind of impossible to again visit on the same place with family just to take a picture with a clear background.
So we have a question that is this possible to erase unwanted things from the picture? Yes!
Luckily there is the best tool to erase all those unwanted objects. By using this tool named Luminar from Skylum you can easily remove all unnecessary objects.
How to Remove Unwanted Objects From Photos
Since the Erase Tool creates a new stamped layer, be sure to develop your raw or primary image first to get the best corrections for colour and tone.
Tip: Download Luminar 14-days free trial and make full usage of it.
1. Open the image where you are looking to remove the unwanted object or things in Luminar.
2. Press Cmd+E (macOS) or Ctrl+E (Windows) to open Erase tool or you can navigate to Canvas Tools in Edit Sidebar and choosing Erase tool option.
3. It becomes easier to erase a specific area by zooming it. Use the zoom button to select the unwanted area.
4. Brush over the unwanted object, area, region which you wish to remove from your image. There are different option to select for brush according to your requirements.
5. Click the Erase button to remove the selected areas.
6. Click the Done button when successfully erased with clear pixels.
I hope after looking at this amazing feature from Skylum Luminar, you are not afraid to take your picture anywhere. You know you have a tool to remove all unwanted things.
Skylum Luminar: The best solution to remove unwanted objects
There is much more to expect from Skylum Luminar. On our list, this is one of the top-rated photography software. This is used for all levels whether you are beginner or professional.
It comes with Artificial Intelligence (AI) to give superpower to photo editing.
This gives you AI Skin Enhancer and Portrait photography for realistic results.
Its AI Structure enhances the picture only where it requires without affecting the rest of the picture and you get the perfect picture.
What I personally love is its realistic Sunrays technology which seems to be completely original on every photography mode. And if you are not aware of editing many things, simply use its present or AI features to automatically transform your picture to the next level.
You can use Skylum Luminar as Standalone or plugin with Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Photos for macOS Extension.
This is something off-topic, but I was on Sri Lanka trip a few months back and there is Sigiriya Rock famous and we have to walk early in the morning to escape the crowd. But we knew that we had a Luminar. We visited and removed people from our picture. Take a look at the below picture.
You may also like:
- How to sync PC automatically using Google Drive and Google Photos
- Manage Apple account devices and how to remove account linked to your Apple ID
- Google maps offline navigation to save a route on your iOS device
I hope you like this tutorial to remove unwanted objects from photos on Mac. If you find this tool amazing and work great for you, share this with others to get the benefits. You can follow us for more technical stuff on Facebook, Twitter.