Untill Google+ was working, it is easy to change a profile picture either on computer or a smartphone. After this, many people do not know the exact way to change Gmail profile picture.
Here in this tutorial we are specifically see how this works if you are using iPhone.
Having your own profile picture makes other easy to recognize you and also you love to have your own Gmail profile picture instead of by default Gmail picture as the first alphabet of your account name.
Follow the below steps to change your Gmail profile picture from your iPhone.
Steps to Change Gmail account profile picture on iPhone
- Open Gmail app on your iPhone.
2. Click on your the logo ID on the top right of the screen.
3. Tap on your current profile picture and choose change option.
4. Choose the new photo and save the settings.
Must see How to remove Gmail Profile Picture.
Now check out your new Gmail Profile Picture. This is the easiest method of all to change Gmail account profile picture.
Hope you like this tutorial about changing your profile picture on your iPhone.
You may also interested in
- What is Phishing and How to protect yourself against Phishing Threats
- 6 best tips for ransomware attack prevention
- Safely Surfing Deep Web- A Quick Guide