Last updated on December 15th, 2020 at 06:05 am
Management is very much important everywhere and when it comes related to your business, it becomes more crucial. And here we are discussing the contract management software for all categories or job profiles.
We are listing here 11 best contract management software.
Those days are gone when manual keeping the records on a book, storing data, and sending the contract with postal or by hand.
All these things are eliminated by online technology and with more security, more transparency, and more presentative.
Now there are many advanced contract management software that makes the work easier with their automated mode and covers more work in less time.
Recommended: How to write a quality business proposal?
It’s really hard to find the best contract management software in this competitive industry still, we have concluded with some of the top-notch software that suits perfectly for your business.
Our team personally tested most of the software, we also checked the customer real reviews, and by comparing all major features, we have created a list. But before that have a look at some important questions below.
What is Contract Management software?
I hope you already know the basics of contract management or have a general idea of what contract management is?
But if you are new, let us make it clear.
Is Contract Management software is paid?
Yes! Almost all top contract management software is paid but the best thing is, you get a free trial period to test the applications so that you can check their functions before you actually purchase.
There might be some of the free services available that offer you contract management tools but we never recommend you to go for free. As document security and privacy is the biggest concern so, going for paid is t
How you can choose best for your company?
Whether you are having a small business at an individual level or a medium level business, there are a
For large scale business
Definitely, for large scale business, the pricing is not a big issue. The only thing you require is the compatibility, features, and support from the software company. You can use tailor-made plans as per your requirement. The number of users license can be as many required by you.
For mid scale business
If you are running a
For small scale business
By saying small scale business, we mean either an individual or 2-3 person in the
So looking everything in mind, we have made a perfect solution for you to grow better in very less time.
Who uses Contract Management software
Now the contract management software is quite popular among different sales, marketing agencies to handle every important document. Let us check the list of some major sector involving in contract management.
- Sales sector: Sales team mostly prefer contract management software as it automates their work and streamlines them in a proper manner so everything gets completed before the deadline.
- Financial sector: Financial sector is more concern with security and privacy. Contract management software provides an
electronicsignature and cloud storage.
- Legal sector: Contract management provides contract databases to search for everything they need with ease. So everything is in a single place.
11 Best Contract Management Software
1. Parley Pro
Parley Pro is not simply looking to digitize old processes, we’re looking to enhance and optimize them by providing people with the tools that make contracts easier to work with and collaborate on.
- Collaboration and discussion-based review and negotiation – Parley Pro’s collaboration engine enables people to work on a single source of truth all online by providing internal and external views that don’t interfere with each other.
- We’re focused on reducing the time and errors caused by manual reconciliation and by creating new versions of documents for each person who touches the contract. We also reduce subjective acceptance and rejection of redlines by unauthorized stakeholders who may mean well but shouldn’t be making final decisions on changes.
- Detailed audit trail/capturing of institutional knowledge – Parley Pro keeps an easy-to-follow record of who said what and when. This helps align parties and reduces conflict internally and externally. Additionally, the audit trail provides valuable insights to be prepared for future renegotiations and renewals.
- Analytics dashboards and reporting – Real-time analytics on contract status, people’s behavioural patterns, deadlines, non-standard clauses, and more that help identifies where the process can be improved and where potential risk needs to be mitigated. Parley Pro provides detailed, customizable dashboards that are updated in real-time so C-level leadership and other stakeholders can have a comprehensive snapshot of the state of contracts and can appropriately strategize to improve areas of weaknesses.
- Automated notifications – Proactive assistance to notify the right people at the right time of what’s coming up and what the priority level is.
- Fast implementation and easy-to-use – Enterprises don’t have time for heavy and lengthy implementation. Parley Pro’s solution is cloud-based, set up is simple, and people can start using the system immediately.
- Excellent customer support – We provide 24/7 customer care and respond within minutes.
PandaDoc is the top choice and very much popular among users who use contract management software. It has an advanced, intuitive, and clear platform to manage all your important documents. You can create, make changes, manage, sign, and send from one single page. PandaDoc also allows you to integrate with almost every other popular applications. It simplifies your whole process by automated approval workflows.
The best thing is, PandaDoc also takes care of your reputation when you create any contract. Inaccuracy in pricing, incorrect legal documentation can damage your relations with potential clients. But, PandaDoc gives you many pre-built editable contract templates in different industries to use. So you can send a contract that looks like 100% professional.
You can also directly contact with your client on the same platform regarding the contract and you can do negotiations too. This replaces the communication through emails and makes your work painless. This software is designed after looking every major
Auto reminder tracks the activity of a team and sends auto-reminder with customize settings. This is the
There is also eSignature option to get quick approval of your contracts and ESIGN and UETA compliant for the contract authentication. So you no longer worry about this. And after all this, you don’t have to print out your pages for future requirements, PandaDoc has cloud integration that saves all your documents which are considered to be a safe and secure place (cloud storage).
Plans and Pricing
PandaDoc provides you with flexible pricing options that depend on the number of users license you require. It provides
- Individual plan: This is mostly recommended if you require less than 60 documents per year, document editor and a maximum of 2 users and all standard features are included.
- eSignature plan: In addition to an
individualplan, under eSignatureplan, you can get unlimited documents, document converter, signature attachment.
- Business plan: Here you get all the standard features plus features included in eSignature plans. In addition to this, you can get Approval workflows, Standard integrations, and Content library.
If you go for annual subscription, you can get extra discount.
ContractWorks hit the list and stand out on the second place. It is easy, a better way to manage your contract and the best thing is, it uses Artificial Intelligence. It provides you seamless workflow with unlimited users at very affordable pricing. With ContractWorks you are in total control of all your ongoing contracts and deals. You can stay alert with all deadlines in front of you.
It uses Smart Document Tagging feature that automatically detects the type of agreement, the term of contracts, end and start dates, renewal dates and other such info. This makes your work almost half and you can boost your work stress-free. There are many advanced features that ContractWorks offers. One such is Visibility in contracts and obligations. This provides
With Custom reporting tool you can create a customized report on any data and you can save, share, export from there. Its smart OCR feature let users scan every contract and provide you with the result of what you are looking for and in seconds you can get the final result.
Annotations are a unique feature that we mostly find in PDF editors. With this you can mark, highlight, change the background
Plans and Pricing
If you have unlimited users, and dealing with lots of contracts then ContractWorks definitely suits you the best. Currently, it offers you Standard, Professional, and Enterprise plans.
- Standard plan: Here you can get unlimited users, 2500/ month documentations, 5 electronic signature licenses, and all basic features.
- Professional plan: It supports documents up to 10000/ month and allows you 10 eSign licenses. In addition to this, you can get SAML 2.0/Single-Sign-On (SSO), Salesforce Integration features.
- Enterprise plan: If your reach is above 10000 documents in a month then this plan gives you unlimited document access and all features available for this plan.
Gatekeeper keeps all the conversation between you and the client and you can open them anytime for future references. It tracks the supplier performances, centralize contracts so that you must not worry about the workflow, its automated technology do every effort by itself all enabled with AI. There is a huge library content offering different templates for creating new contracts or editing the templates so as your contract must look professional and have her chance of rejection.
This also provides you contract signature with eSign EULA terms and condition to make your contract 100% legal. And also with the continuity of your workflow, you can integrate with other third-party solutions such as Sales, Dropbox, box, Google, Oracle, and other 200+ applications.
Plans and Pricing
You can request for Demo version before you buy otherwise, there are Essential, Pro, and Enterprise plans. You can also select the custom enterprise plan and you can set the features as per your requirements.
- Essential plan: 150 suppliers, unlimited users, 150 contracts, unlimited eSign license, and all other basic features.
- Pro plan: 500 suppliers, unlimited users, 500 contracts, unlimited eSign license. In addition to this, you can get Assigned support team.
- Enterprise plan: 1000 suppliers, unlimited users, 1000 contracts, unlimited eSign license and custom terms and SLA.
This is also a perfect solution if you are looking for perfect contract management software. It comes with cloud access to its platform or you can download it to use On-Premises. It ensures all your renewals must be on time so you miss nothing. You can get better access to visibility and control to manage everything transparently. It gives you special feature to add primary contracts and build a chain with sub-contracts.
Many default contracts samples are available to choose from and you can create a professional contract in different industries such as lease, support, maintenance, and warranty. You can get real-time alerts for expiry of agreements, and other contract-related information.
Plans and Pricing
There is complete flexibility in pricing option if you are looking for ManageEngine ServiceDesk. You have to choose your features and requirement by own and then add everything to cart.
From origination to negotiation to close, do everything on a single platform using Concord. You can manage all your contracts on the same place and easily access what is happening at the real-time. There are approval workflows which automatically update contracts and approvals without any delay. Moreover, you can set advanced access control to limit users when there are confidential contracts. There are many automated templates you can use for creating contracts and automatically communicate the latest version to all the right people in seconds.
There is also a version control feature that provides you with all the detail of previous versions and you can quickly compare for your references. You can also stay in touch always with your clients with its online conversation on the Concord platform. This gives you the
There is also a dedicated discussion panel to discuss agreements privately and publicly with colleagues in order to get agreement faster. You can also edit the contracts online in the documents and track every
All other basic requirements such as renewal alerts with automatic deadline renewal, an insight of contract portfolio, document tagging, OCR search, audit trail, are available. And also it supports almost every major integration platforms.
Plans & Pricing
You can request for a demo and after this, the sales team contact you regarding the plan suitable for you. You can customize the plan as per your choice. Currently, there is no pricing shown on the vendor side.
Icertis is easy to use, intelligent to manage risk, and enterprise level functionality. What more you can expect from having in a good contract software. Definitely, Icertis is good choice if you are looking fro decent, advanced and top-rated contract software for all business type. Whatever industry you are link with Icertis supports all of them. Some of the widely working Industry sectors are Sales, Corporate, Financial, Legal, and Procurement. Icertis has advanced intelligent setup that provides you flexible configuration so that you can model any agreement in your own terms.
All these details are provided on a powerful dashboard. You can track every insight for all your agreements without shuffling your pages. With AI-enhanced contract intelligence tools, it helps in reducing the cycle time of contracts, a
All your documents and agreements are stored in the cloud which comes under Enterprise-grade security and if you are having highly sensitive contracts, you can keep them confidential.
Plans and Pricing
Currently, the pricing not provided on the website but you can request the demo version and you can try it for free.
DealHub simplifies the process of contract management by giving one single platform to all your agreements. You can better manage, create, track, negotiate and close a deal faster using DealHub tools. It provides
It is best in terms of collaboration and approvals. You can also collaborate the documents among your team member before actually sending to customers. Get the real-time notifications of every email when there is any update and also you receive real-time reporting about the behaviour of your customer towards agreement.
After all, this, to save your agreements or other vital documents, you can store it on the same platform and retrieve them any time wherever you require. And to make your contract legal and authorized, use eSign and signer details automatically sync to your CRM.
DealHub also offers you to integrate with widely used CRMs such as Salesforce, FreshWorks, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and many others.
Plans and Pricing
Pricing is currently not available by the vendor but you can access a free demo for trial and after this, you can directly contact the customer service team for the tailor-made plan or other suitable plan required according to you.
Conga Contracts is the end to end cloud-based contract management software which provides you multiple benefits just from one single platform. Conga eliminates all complex stuff, reduces time, and gives you complete freedom to draft, negotiate, approve, as per your choice. It offers automation tools that make negotiation faster and accelerate your deal. There is a centralize place to access, view all your contracts in progress and it comes with AI-powered insights, which gives you complete info about the agreements.
Minimize contracts risks by staying compliant with the latest rules and regulations. If you are a Salesforce user, you can directly manage the contracts in the application while automating the contracts from creation to the
To keep your business moving at the end you need to verify the documents or agreements and for this you require a signature. Conga allows you to add electronic signature to continue your workflow without any restrictions.
Plans and Pricing
Pricing is the best part here, you can pay according to your usage. It has total custom pricing all in your own way. You can also use its free trial period to test the features of the product and analyze how effective it is for your business.
You can also go for Aceelo if you are looking for a contract management system. It is an automated platform with many intelligent features. All your agreements, contracts, other relevant documents work on cloud storage so your hard drive do
You can track your agreements, progress details, budget all with real time data. It also offers you streamline workflow using integrated platforms such as G Suite, Office 365, Salesforce, HubSpot, Stripe, PayPal, Zapier, Mailchimp, and many others.
Plans and Pricing
There are flexible Accelo plans and price accordingly. Currently, Sales, Projects, Service, Retainers, and ServOps plans are available.
- Sales plan: This includes features like monitoring deadlines, task tracking, send & create invoices, receive payments, Integration with Quickbooks, Xero, Automatic renewal invoicing, real-time reporting, performance report, cloud access.
- Projects plan: This includes expenses details, client records, usage tracking, client portal, client database, project collaboration, team scheduling and much more.
- Service plan: Here you get features like track services, invoicing, reporting dashboard, Automation and processes, task management, team inbox, team scheduling and much more.
- Retainers plan: This includes Templates & reusable project plans, Customizable fields and categories, real-time activity reporting, tasks board, and much more.
ServOpsplan: This plan includes all the abovefeatures plus extra basic features.
All above plans are available for free trial period.
ContractSafe is still on the list of top 11 best contract management software. Keeping this in the last place doesn’t mean that it has less feature but looking for the customer reviews we decided to keep this in the
It is cloud-based Contract Management Software that takes care of all your contracts and important document as SOC2 certified. Your data is completely safe and is in a secure hand.
Plans and Pricing
There are currently 6 plans for ContractSafe. You can access free demo to check its working and the plans are Entrepreneur, Basic, Standard, Professional, Enterprise, and Enterprise+ plan.
- Entrepreneur plan: This plan is best among small operations. This includes Search & reporting, Alerts, Repository, Security standards.
- Basic plan: Along with the features included in Entrepreneur plan, you can also get customer support, sharing, customize document folder. This is a good choice for larger operations.
- Standard plan: In addition to the
abovefeatures included, you can also get Integration features such as DocuSign integration. Customized training sessions isalso included in this plan.
- Professional plan: This includes all major features that you require and additionally you get more integration features like Okta/SAML 2.0, Active Directory.
- Enterprise plan: Advanced support, SalesForce, API Access integrations are compatible. Generally suitable for enterprise solution.
- Enterprise+ plan: All the above features are included, if you are running larger corporate then Enterprise+ plans is the best choice.
So which one is best for you!
I hope you find the best for you and if still, you are in trouble then we recommend you to go with PandaDoc first, no matter which business level you are working. It is available for individual as well as for large scale business. Alternatively, you can also try ContractWorks, which is also one of the best software in this category.
The final choice is up to you!
You may also like: