Last updated on August 7th, 2019 at 08:08 am
Torrent is a best-chosen way to download movies without any copyright requirement. Doing this may be illegal in many countries. But during your download, you may face “Unable To Load Torrent Is Not Valid Bencoding” this type of error. Here we are going to fix this issue. There can be many reasons for this error. Let us check them and fix them all.
Reasons for this Error
- ISP Tracking: Nowadays Government has strict rules to regulate internet agencies and for that purpose, your ISP might be tracking all your activities and during downloading you might see this type of error. This is to avoid illegal copyrights methods.
- Corrupted Files: As when files are downloaded using Torrents, these consists of small packets, might some of the small files are corrupted which may give this type of error.
Basically, these two types of reasons are generally responsible for the error “Unable To Load..Torrent Is Not Valid Bencoding”.
- Must see: How to hide torrenting from your ISP and download anonymously
- How to change IP address for free?
Easy Solution For “Unable To Load..Torrent Is Not Valid Bencoding”
SOLUTION 1: Using Magnet Link
Magnet link option is found in almost all the torrent websites. Using Magnet link the direct download option is there, but if you go with Torrent downloading option there is a chance that your Internet Service Provider may corrupt the download file. Follow some simple steps to use Magnet link option.
- Here we are using kickasstorrents website to download the movie. Once you select the movie to download, on the download page you see Magnet link icon, click on it.
- Now you can see your downloading will start but some users may encounter some technical problems while using this method. It may stop downloading in-between and once you click resume option, it starts from the beginning.
- To stop this problem, we recommend our readers to use Internet Download Manager (IDM). This is a paid software but amazing tool that fix your problem. Alternatively, Free Download Manager (FDM) is a free tool to access above issue.
SOLUTION 2: Try Another Website
In our past results and according to readers review we have noticed that the file present in a particular website is already corrupted. We suggest our reader to try downloading the same file from other similar websites. This may fix your problem.
SOLUTION 3: Use Virtual Private Network (VPN) services
If you need a quick solution without any error in future then VPN is the best option for all torrent users. As Torrenting is illegal, but with the use of VPN service, your ISP can not track your IP address, Geo-location and nothing about yourself. With VPN services you can browse anonymously by connecting to any server according to your choice around the globe.
In our list, we found ExpressVPN is the best VPN services (35% discounted link). Other best alternative to ExpressVPN is NordVPN and IPvanish. Both have decent speed with great security features. you can get special discount on all VPN.
You may also like
- Top 10 Best Download manager for Google Chrome that you must try
- How to change your browser location country on Internet Browser?
- Best ways to Increase internet speed using cmd on Windows PC
I hope you find this information useful about a solution for “Unable To Load..Torrent Is Not Valid Bencoding”. We suggest you use the best method you find above, according to us if you regularly use torrent websites to download content then using VPN services is best. It is safe and you can easily unblock all the blocked websites, videos without coming into eyes of your ISP.