It is very easy to export your Gmail contacts from your Gmail account to excel worksheet. In Excel worksheet, you can able to add some more features or columns according to our requirements. If you don’t know the right method to export your contacts then it may troubles you. Here in this tutorial, you will be able to import contacts from Gmail to Excel in very easy steps. Follow the below steps.
- Related: How to create a mail merge using Gmail in spreadsheets
- How to auto-reply email in Gmail using Vacation Responder?
How to Export Contacts from Gmail to Excel
1. Open Gmail account and login with your Gmail login credentials.
2. Now tap on the Google drop-down list on the top left corner of your screen and select contacts.
3. Now the new page will open, tap more option and select export (see screenshot).
NOTE: You might see the new web page as Google Contacts if you choose an export option that will not support yet but redirect you to the older version).
4. Now choose the export format you want
- Google CSV format
- Outlook CSV format
- vCard format
Select Google CSV format option among them.
5. Now the file will automatically save and you can see it in download history or directly to Downloads of your PC.
By following the above steps you can easily export your Gmail contacts from Gmail contact list to Excel worksheet. In Excel worksheet, you can easily add or remove any information you want.
You may also like:
- How to change your Gmail profile picture
- How to add/change Yahoo mail profile picture on iPhone
- How to download Google maps for offline navigation for android or iPhone