It isn’t charming if the images you click don’t seem to be that right or impressive to upload and get many likes. Thanks to the tremendous Android Image Apps for mobile devices, which allows you to capture high-resolution photos on your phone and edit them directly.
Check out this article to learn about the best picture editing apps and software available for beginners, enthusiasts, and professionals. We hope that the apps will work for you.
Top Photo Editing App for Android Phone
1. Bonfire Photo Editor Pro
It is a professional photo editor app that provides stunning effects. It can improve your photos in a real-time way. You will get great black and white HDR filter, various tone filters, funk filter to turn into a comic star, and many more. It has a very user-friendly interface for adjusting the different filters. You can share photos via social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Dropbox, and others.
You can easily download Bonfire Photo Editor Pro on Android with Play Store.
Unique Features of Bonfire Photo Editor Include
- Exciting magnifying glass filters
- Flip, rotate, and adjust the brightness and contrast of your photos
- Zoom in and zoom out the picture on the screen
- Funk filter to turn you into a comic star
- Skin-whitening technology for the makeover
2. PicsArt Photo Studio
This is one of users’ most popular and favorite image editing apps. It is the most used photo editor and pic collage maker on mobile. With over 100 million downloads, PicsArt comes with huge image customizing options. The essential feature includes a built-in camera and a social sharing button.
You can easily download PicsArt on Android and enjoy its tools, extraordinary effects, collage maker, camera, excellent clipart library, stickers, and much more.
Unique Features of PicsArt Include
- You can use brush mode in the tool for applying effects on some parts of an image
- AI-powered effects available
- In-built camera app with significant live effects
- Adjustable transparency in the pictures
3. Fotor Photo Editor for Android
Fotor allows easy photo editing and image licensing options to beginners and professional photographers with great user ratings. This editing tool is one of Android’s most suggested photo editing apps, with unique features and tools to improve your images.
Fotor Photo Editor also allows you to make collages with adequately available collage templates. The app is available for free download.
Some of the Special Features of Fotor Include:
- Photo editor with many features as well as includes a photo licensing platform
- ‘Enhance’ feature for immediate adjustments
- A lot of collage templates are available for free, like Classic and Magazine
4. Canva for Android
Not into core editing, Canva is a much better tool to create stunning designs with your photos, even if you’re not good at designing skills.
This tool is a multipurpose image design app that includes logo design, poster creation, create a banner for social media like Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, and Instagram. It also helps in creating birthday invitations or wedding invites.
With Canva, it is easy to design anytime, anywhere.
Some of the Special Features Of Canva Include:
- You can use Canva for every kind of design
- Create designs quickly with simple Drag and Drop options
- Free template and image gallery
5. Photoshop Express
Photoshop Express makes improving your pictures like the pros are simple. This tool is the most powerful among all Android image tools and comes with easy-to-use editing features on your mobile device.
Photoshop Express includes many essential features like crop, straighten, rotate, brightness, and flip photos.
Interestingly this app is also available for free download. You can also share photos on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking sites within the tool itself.
Unique Features of Photoshop Express Include:
- Fix twisted images immediately with Auto Settings
- You can improve the style of your messages with various fonts, colors, and opacity controls
- More than 80 filters are available for instantly editing images
- Photos can be imported and edited quickly and in RAW format
- Sharing options to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media networks
Snapseed is a free app available for Android which is offering you the usual cropping and rotation features. It also allows you to modify the depth of field, perspective, curves, and brightness of pictures.
Snapseed comes with 29 Tools and Filters, including Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective, and much more.
Unique Features of Snapseed include the following:
- It comes with a selective filter brush
- Crop your images to any standard size or freely
- Adjust the color in pictures so that they look more natural
- Face enhancement and face pose options are available
This tool is an influential pic editor and a creative collage maker. It is effortless to edit photos, resize pictures, and add photo FX using PhotoDirector. You can directly make creative adjustments from the in-app camera.
This Android app for editing pictures is free to download with some in-app purchases but contains ads.
Unique Features of PhotoDirector include the following:
- It helps in removing photo bombers and annoying objects
- Photo effects like Lomo, Vignette, and HDR are available
- It consists of dehaze for efficiently removing haze, fog, and mist from the images
- Photo FX is there for applying products to some regions in the photos
8. YouCam Perfect for Android
This is another fantastic complete photo editing tool kit and beauty camera. With this, you can enhance your selfies, remove blemishes and flatten the wrinkles. This tool also contains one-touch filters that can crop the photo and rotate, blur the background, and give HDR effects.
YouCam Perfect is a unique tool with video selfie capabilities. This tool is also free to download with some in-app purchases for extra features and contains ads.
Some notable features Of YouCam Perfect include:
- It comes with real-time skin beautifying effects
- It is an object remover tool
- Multi-face detection for a group selfie
- “Smile” feature to add a smile to your image
AirBrush has easy retouch tools, unique filter options, and natural, gorgeous results. This tool regularly updates new features and effects to stay modern with the editing standards. Like other editing tools, AirBrush also contains a built-in camera interface with multiple live products.
This tool effectively removes blemishes and pimples, whitens teeth, and brightens eyes. It also allows you to look slim and natural with its radiant filters.
Some unique features Of AirBrush include:
- Blemish and pimple remover tool for perfect-looking pictures
- It has various parts to add natural-looking makeup with mascara, blush, eyeshadow, etc.
- Give more depth to your image and keep the things that matter the most in focus.
We hope you find this list of Android’s best image editing apps helpful. Share your thoughts and suggestions in the comment section below. For the latest tech tutorial and online deals, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.