Last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 07:04 am
It is annoying if the images you click doesn’t seem to be that right or impressive to upload and get many likes. Thanks to the impressive Android Image Apps for mobile devices which allows you to capture high-resolution photos on your phone and also you can edit them directly.
Check out this article to know about the best picture editing apps and software available for beginners, enthusiasts and professionals. We hope that the apps will work for you.
Top Photo Editing App for Android Phone
It is a professional photo editor app which provide stunning effects. It can improve your photos in a real-time way. It has very user-friendly interface for adjusting the different filters. You will get great black and white HDR filter, various tone filters, funk filter to turn into a comic star and many more. You can share photos via social networks as Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Dropbox and others as well.
You can easily download Bonfire Photo Editor Pro on Android with Play Store.
Special Features of Bonfire Photo Editor Include
- Exciting magnifying glass filters
- Flip, rotate and adjust the brightness and contrast of your photos
- Zoom in and zoom out photo on the screen
- Funk filter to turn you into a comic star
- Skin-whitening technology for makeover
This is one of the most popular and favorite image editing apps for the users. With over 100 million downloads PicsArt comes with huge image customizing options. The basic feature includes a built-in camera and a social sharing button. It is considered to be the most used photo editor and pic collage maker on mobile.
You can easily download PicsArt on Android and can enjoy its tools, extraordinary effects, collage maker, camera, amazing clipart library, stickers and lot more.
Special Features of PicsArt Include
- You can use brush mode in the tool for applying effects on some parts of an image
- AI-powered effects available
- In-built camera app with great live effects
- Adjustable transparency in the pictures
With great user-ratings, Fotor allows easy photo editing and image licensing options to beginners and professional photographers. This editing tool is one of the most suggested photo editing apps for Android with amazing features and tools to improve your images.
Fotor Photo Editor also allows you to make collages with adequately available collage templates. The app is available for free download.
Some of the Special Features of Fotor Include:
- Photo editor with many features as well as include a photo licensing platform
- ‘Enhance’ feature for immediate adjustments
- A lot of collage templates available for free like Classic and Magazine
Not into core editing Canva is a much better tool to create stunning designs with your photos even if you’re not good in designing skills.
This tool is a multipurpose image design app which includes logo design, poster creation, create a banner for social media like Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter and Instagram. It also helps in creating birthday invitations or wedding invites.
With Canva, it is easy to design anytime, anywhere.
Some of the Special Features Of Canva Include:
- You can use Canva for every kind of design
- Create designs quickly with simple Drag and Drop options
- Free template and image gallery
With Photoshop Express, it is simple to improve your pictures like the pros. This tool is most powerful among all Android image tools and comes with easy-to-use editing features on your mobile device.
Photoshop Express includes many essential features like crop, straighten, rotate, brightness and flip photos.
Interestingly this app is also available for free download. You can also share photos on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking sites within the tool itself.
Special Features of Photoshop Express Include:
- Fix twisted images immediately with Auto Settings
- You can improve the style of your messages with various fonts, colo
urs and opacity controls
- More than 80 filters available for instantly editing images
- Photos can be imported and edited quickly and in RAW format
- Sharing options to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media networks
Snapseed is a free app available for Android which is offering you the usual cropping and rotation features. Also allows you to modify the depth of field, perspective, curves, and brightness of pictures.
Snapseed comes with 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective and lot more.
Special Features of Snapseed include the following:
- Comes with selective filter brush
- Crop your images to any standard size or freely
- Adjust the colo
ur in images so that they look more natural
- Face enhance and face pose options available
It is very easy to edit photos, resize pictures, add photo FX with the use of PhotoDirector. This tool is an effective pic editor and a creative collage maker. You can directly make creative adjustments from the in-app camera.
This Android app for editing pictures is free to download with some in-app purchases but contains ads.
Special Features of PhotoDirector include the following:
- Helps in removing a photo bombers and annoying objects
- Photo effects like Lomo, Vignette, HDR are available
dehazefor easily removing haze, fog, and mist from the images
- Photo FX is there for applying effects to some regions in the photos
This is another amazing full photo editing tool kit and beauty camera. With this you can enhance your selfies, remove blemishes and flatten the wrinkles. This tool also contain one-touch filters, can crop photo and rotate, blur the background and also gives HDR effects.
YouCam Perfect is a unique tool with video selfie capabilities. This tool is also free to download with some in-app purchases for extra features and contains ads.
Some special features Of YouCam Perfect includes:
- Comes with real-time skin beautifying effects
- It is an object remover tool
- Multi-face detection for a group selfie
- “Smile” feature just to add a smile to your image
AirBrush comes with easy retouch tools, amazing filter options, and natural, gorgeous results. This tool regularly gets updated with new features and effects to stay modern with the editing standards. Like some other editing tools, AirBrush also contains a built-in camera interface that comes with multiple live effects.
This tool is really effective to remove blemish and pimples, whitens teeth and brightens eyes. Also allows you to look slim and natural with its radiant filters.
Some special features Of AirBrush includes:
- Blemish and pimple remover tool for perfect looking pictures
- Comes with wide-variety of features to add natural-looking makeup with mascara, blush, eyeshadow etc.
- Give more depth to your image and keep the things that matter the most in focus
We hope that you find this list of best image editing apps for Android helpful. Share your thoughts and suggestions in the comment section below. For latest tech tutorial and online deals follow us on Facebook, Twitter.