Last updated on August 7th, 2019 at 08:12 am
Have you ever been wonder about your email you have sent on your Gmail account is read by the recipient or not? You can easily track your email is opened or not with simple steps. Other social media such as Whatsapp, Facebook clearly defines the read-option or the blue double tick. Unfortunately, Gmail does not allow this but still by enabling some feature you can easily get a receipt once the email is opened.
Why is it necessary to check the mail is read or not?
This answer better defines by you. There may be different reasons such as if you have clients and you may want to know whether the mail you have sent is read or not. If you think that clients ignoring your mail after they read then you can take further action or there are many other reasons for that.
- Recommended: How to download Google Maps offline navigation on iPhone and Android
- How to create a mail merge in Gmail using Spreadsheets?
Is it possible to track email?
Yes, Gmail has a feature which allows its user to track the email only to the Google’s paid business cloud software G Suite. Enable Request return receipt before the email you send to the recipient. Let us quickly check how to tell if an email has been read?
How to Tell if an Email has been Read on Gmail Account
Before going to follow these steps we hope you already have a subscription of Google’s paid business cloud software G Suite. This costs you only $10/month. You can also have a 14-days trial period. Go to Apps> GSuite> Settings for Gmail> then click Advanced Settings and choose Email Read Receipts.
- Open your Gmail account and enter your login credentials.
- Once you have successfully signed in, tap on COMPOSE button to create a new email.
- Enter the recipient email address, subject and tick request a read receipt to track every detail.
By following these steps you can easily enable request a read receipt option and get a notification once your email read by the recipient.
You may also like:
- How to recall Gmail Email which is already sent?
- How to export Yahoo mail contacts to Gmail account?
- How to attach a Gmail signature at the end of every email to send?
I hope you find this tutorial on How to Tell if an Email has been Read on Gmail Account? useful and successfully made your work done. For more tech tutorials, online deals follow us on Facebook, Twitter.