Last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 10:53 am
If you are facing a similar type of problem then you landed in the right place. You can easily Fix Error 0xc004d307 The maximum number of rearms has been exceeded error.
Why do I get this error?
This error mostly comes when SMLGR -REARM you tries for more than three times. But here is the best solution by which you can easily solve this error. Follow some steps below to avoid this error in future.
Fix Error 0xc004d307 to maximize allowed rearms
- In the taskbar type regedit to open a Registry editor.
- Now under My computer click on down key of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
- Go to SOFTWARE and there in drop-down list search for Microsoft.
- Under the list of Microsoft search Windows NT> Current Version.
- Under the drop-down list of Current version, go to SoftwareProtectionPlatform.
- Here on the right side, you will see the different folders name. Select SkipRearm.
- Change the value data from 0 to 1 and click OK.
Once done with this close the registry editor, restart your computer and now you will not see any error regarding this.
If you update your system again you might see this error again otherwise not.
By following the above steps properly you will not face any problem again. I recommend you to use only genuine products from Windows to ensure your Computer safety. With time Windows OS safety has new fixes about your security and it is strongly advised to keep your system up to date to avoid any error.
One more thing I would add here that don’t buy software from third-party websites. Buy genuine products only from windows official website.
You may also like:
- How to increase internet speed using cmd.
- How to Remove Junk files from PC to improve performance.
- How to change Windows 10 login screen background
I hope by this tutorial about how to Fix Error 0xc004d307 The maximum number of rearms has been exceeded you have easily fixed this problem. Keep in touch with us for more useful information on social media Facebook, Twitter.