Online security is the biggest concern nowadays and everyone needs to pay attention to their internet usage. Many apps provide 2-Factor Authentication that gives your extra layer to your security along with the password. But remembering the password of all your online account is not so easy and if you keep the same password of all your account then also it is not safe then what is the solution? The solution is having a Password manager for your Android. Here we are going to look at 5 best password manager for Android.
What Extra you get with a good Password Manager?
Password manager not only saves your password but also gives you many security features that you require. Let us check some of them.
- Password storage with autofill
- Unique and complex password generator
- Documents and Notes Security
- Secure contact sharing
Some of the top-rated Password Manager for Android provides you VPN service for WiFi that provides you complete online privacy. Now we can list some of the top password managers for Android.
5 Best Password Manager for Android (Free & Paid)
1. EnPass Password Manager
EnPass is expensive password manager tool but its features make your life really easy. This is above than just a Password Manager. Firstly let us check its pricing and then the features if offers.
- Mobile (Pro): $6.99/platform
You can take the advantage of free version for Desktop (Pro) and a trial offer from Mobile version. Now let us check some of the exceptional features from EnPass Password Manager.
- AES 256 bits encryption
- Master Password not recorded
- Cloud Syncing of your data to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box
- No Sign up required
These are some of the exclusive features that you can get with EnPass. Go for a 30-days trial period and enjoy its services.
Dashlane is on top of our list as it provides great features along with just remembering your password. The best thing is that it offers 3 plans according to your usage.
- Free: Works up to 50 passwords and Autofill
- Premium: $4.99/month (include Dark Web monitoring and VPN service)
- Premium Plus: $9.99/month (includes credit monitoring and identity theft insurance)
The premium plan is most popular and simply a good choice. Dashlane works on all devices so that you need not take care of all devices. Just install the Dashlane on all your device and it takes the responsibility of all your data and passwords. You can try its service by taking a free version and if you like then you can switch to the premium version.
Another popular password manager app is LastPass. This is a bit cheaper than Dashlane but worth. This has a free version with limited features but offers a free trial period for 30-days. LastPass offers both Personal and Business Plans.
- Personal Plan: $2/month
- Business Plan: starts from $4/ user/ month
LastPass smoothly works on your Android device and the User Interface is easy to check all the features. Let us check what extra LastPass offer you.
- Shopping made easy: Choose what to buy and LastPass do everything for you from having your card details to the shipping address.
- Generate Strong password: LastPass automatically generates a stronger password which is almost impossible to remember by a human being and provides to great security.
- Effortless sharing: Share password and notes in a secure way through LastPass.
There are many other features that you can enjoy with LastPass. For complete features just visit the official website of LastPass.
1Password is among few Password Managers that offers 128+ bits encryption which is considered best security encryption for a password manager. The pricing details are given below.
- Personal and Family Plan: Starts from $2.99/month
- Team and Business Plan: Starts from $3.99/month
1Password does not offer any free version but you can get the free trial period of 30-days and if you like their services you can switch to a premium plan. 1Password is a great choice among Android users. 1Password automatically check which website is secure and which offers 2FA. As an Android user, you must try this app with a 30-days free trial period.
Keeper is also one of the trusted password managers that allow you freedom from remembering your password anymore. Just type your password once and Keeper automatically stores it or allow Keeper to automatically generate a solid password. The best thing we like about Keeper is the fingerprint option for login to your account. This makes security even tighter. Keeper comes in Individual, Family, and Business Plans.
- Individual plan: $2.5/month
- Family plan: $5/month
- Business plan: starts from $2.5/month
Our recommendation is to try before you purchase as every software provides a free trial period. You can not trust anyone’s opinion unless you try. Still you need an opinion to start with is Dashlane or otherwise, for full feature try EnPass Password manager. You definitely love its services.
You may also like:
- Top 5 best password recovery software (free & paid)
- Best free password manager software
- List of best Synchronization software for your devices