Importing your Emails from Yahoo Mail to Gmail account seems to be easy if you follow some proper steps. Gmail nowadays is the most popular email provider and offers great services such as Google Calendar, Photos, Google Drive, and the most important is Gmail. If you are currently using Yahoo mail or both and it becomes hard to manage all at the same time. So, it is better to switch to Gmail and access all your emails in Gmail account.
Why do you need to transfer Yahoo Mail to Gmail account?
- Offer great services other than Gmail such as Google Drive, Calendar, and much more.
- Quick loading and easy to access.
- Supports many other apps for login.
- Advanced security options
There are many other such advantages that Gmail offers. Now let us check how you can import Yahoo mail to Gmail account.
Must-See: How to enable confidential mode in Gmail?
How to Import Yahoo Mail to Gmail Account?
- Open your Gmail Account where you want to import your Yahoo mail.
- On the top right corner, click on the Gear icon (⚙️) and tap on Settings option from the drop-down list.
- Now under the Accounts & Import option, click on Import mail and contacts.
- New pop-box appears asking to enter the email from where you need to import.
- Now confirm that you are a genuine user by clicking Continue.
- Next pop-up box appears, hit Agree to migrate your emails.
- After this, you receive the confirmation of successful migration.
Once you followed these steps, you won’t find any difficulty in transferring your yahoo mail to Gmail. Google has made this easier than ever, earlier you had to download everything in CSV file and then restore/ upload to Gmail as we have discussed in one of our earlier tutorials.
You may also like:
- How to set Gmail away message with Vacation Responder?
- How to create a mail merge using Gmail in Spreadsheets?
- How to stop unwanted emails and block them permanently?
I hope you like this tutorial about migrating your Yahoo mail to Gmail account. For more tutorials, reviews, and software deals follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+