If you are looking change the quality of Spotify music you have downloaded earlier then this guide helps you to adjust the quality level of the music. You can easily adjust the quality in Apps of iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
Well, it is always annoying when you have downloaded the Spotify music and the quality is low. By default, Spotify download music 96 kbit/s which comes under Normal quality. With some changes to your apps, you can increase to High with 160 kbit/s and Very High with 320 kbit/s.
Follow some simple steps to adjust the Spotify music to high quality.
Change Downloaded Music Quality in Spotify
As the above steps are similar for Android, iPhone, iPad or other iOS devices. Here we are going to check it on the iOS App.
1. Open Spotify App on your device and tap on the gear ⚙️ icon on the top right corner to access Settings.
2. Tap on Music Quality option from the list.
3. Scroll down to the Download option. Here you can check the different music quality preference.
- Normal (By default)
- Very High
4. Choose High or Very High, it totally depends upon you.
5. Get back to your main Interface after closing settings.
By these steps, you can easily change the Spotify Music quality. You may note that choosing the higher quality level consume your more data almost double or triple.
Articles you may like:
- How to unblock Netflix from your home country?
- How to monitor WiFi connection and see who is connected?
- How to increase uTorrent downloading speed?