Last updated on February 1st, 2019 at 07:21 am
If you are really looking to change Facebook Business page URL and username then you landed at a good place. Here you see the best ways to make a request for this. We make a Facebook page to grab the audience from Facebook into our business and to provide the services offered.
Why it is important to change Facebook page URL & Username?
Suppose you had made a Facebook page representing your Business, and now you are changing your business name and it is important to change a name on all social media site in order to provide your followers better service or if you might found any spelling mistake on Business page/ URL afterwards.
On the other side, if you are planning to create a new business page that reflecting your current business name then this is not a good option as you can lose all your previous page followers. So better to change your current page username and URL.
Tips for Choosing URL & Usernames
As you can customize your Facebook page URL according to your own but you must keep some tips in your mind.
- make URL relative to a business page name
- Eliminate the year on URL (as might next year you run the same page)
- keep URL as short as possible (easy to remember)
How to Change Facebook Business Page URL & Username
1: Change Facebook Business Page URL
- Open your Facebook account and log in.
- Tap the drop-down icon on the top right of the Facebook account.
- Here you see different pages you have created, choose the page you want to edit.
- Once the FB page opened, tap on About from the left side options available.
- On the General tab, click Edit next to Username.
- The box appears where you can type your custom URL if it is not available to try to add some digits or mixture of number and digits.
- Now tap on Create Usernameoption.
2: Change the Facebook Business Page name
- Similar to the above open Facebook page from the drop-down icon and open About section.
- On the General section, tap on edit next to Name.
- The Request new Page name appears, type the new Facebook page name there.
You may note some of the certain things that officially announced by Facebook.
- Mislead people with others company/ business names.
- Do not use “Facebook” & “Official” with the username.
- No name use that violates someone’s right
After successfully entering a new username, it remains pending for review by the Facebook team. Wait for a day or two once username successfully changed, you receive the message as “Your request to change your page’s name has been approved”
I hope you find this tutorial about How to Change Facebook Business Page URL & Username. For more latest how-to tutorials, software reviews, online best deals, follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+