Last updated on September 14th, 2020 at 05:52 am
Extensions are always a convenient way while working with the browser and when it comes to record screen on Google Chrome browser then nothing better than using some of the best chrome extensions to record screen.
Basically, there are many software available that provides advanced tool along with recording your screen. But if you have only work on the browser then extension are the top choice. Here in this tutorial, we are going to check some top-rated Chrome extensions to record screen.
Best Chrome Extensions to Record Screen
1. Screencastify – Screen Video Recorder
Without any second thought, Screencastify is the top choice of millions of users. The reason being it’s lightweight and easy to used tools. The best thing is it runs offline to record your screen w
- Record browser, desktop and webcams
- Work with microphones
- Customize your screen with different resolutions and FPS
- Edit on the live screen, add notes
- spotlight cursor
Share videos to Google Drive and YouTube directly
Screencastify comes with free and paid version. The paid version provide some extra features such as crop, trip recording, create GIF, unlimited hours of videos and lot more.
2. Hippo Video
Hippo Video is another powerful online screen recorder. It has more features than Screencastify. This is a complete suite to marketing & sales teams to leverage their visual content. You can check its amazing features here.
- Recording from screen, webcam, and mic
- Markup tools to highlight an
areaon the screen
- Trim, crop, tag options are available
- Add specific details at the beginning and end of the recorded clip
- Direct sharing to social sites
Hippo Video is available in free and paid version. In pro version you can access extra features.
Loom Screen Recorder is another high-rated screen recorder that offers many exciting features that one looks for. I personally used it for long but now shift to Camtasia. The best thing is, it is absolutely free and you can record unlimited time screen recording. Let us have a quick look at its features.
- Protect videos with a
passwordfor better privacy
- Integrated with social sites for quick links
- video trimming
- 4K recording (Pro version)
Along with free version, Loom also available in a
4. Nimbus Screenshot & Screen Video Recorder
Nimbus Screenshot is powerful but heavy software. If you are already using too many extensions then you must not use this, otherwise, it is the best. Easy to use every feature on a
- 4K screen recording
- Convert video to GIF
- Trim and Crop screencasts
- Add a
- Direct upload to Google Drive and Dropbox(Pro version)
There are limited features in the free version but the pro version offers you great productivity tool to work with.
5. GoVideo – Screen and Webcam Recorder
If looking for business purpose then GoVideo must be your top choice as it is widely used for business development, B2B sales, technical experts, and other professional services. GoVideo key features.
- Share directly to YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter
- Unlimited HD screen recording
- Notification when someone view your video
- Record presentations
- Animated GIF
You must definitely try this as it is absolutely free.
If you are looking at the screen recorder chrome extension for business purpose then you must go for GoVideo. And for other uses, if you like to go for the Pro version then I recommend you to go for Screencastify.
I hope you find this information about Best Chrome Extensions to Record Screen useful and definitely picked up