Last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 06:30 am
You can easily recover your deleted emails from your Yahoo mail account. If by mistake you have deleted some of your important emails then you are troubling for getting them back in your inbox. Here we have the solution, you just need to follow some quick tips to get your emails back. Here in this tutorial, you will see two different methods to retrieve deleted Yahoo emails. If you found no emails in the trash folder then skip the first method.
How to Recover or Retrieve Deleted Yahoo Emails?
- Open Yahoo Homepage. Enter your email id and password and sign in to your account.
- Now tap the Mail option on the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap on the Trash option from the list seen on the left side. Now here you will see the list of deleted emails.
- Select the emails you want to recover. Here either you can drag to inbox option on left options list or otherwise tap over a move and then inbox.
- Now check your inbox folder.
NOTE: Trash folder keeps your deleted emails up to one month, you must recover your important emails as soon as deleted otherwise they will get deleted permanently from there. But do not worry you can still have one method if you are unable to see the emails you want to recover. For this method, must follow the below steps.
- Open Yahoo Help page.
- Describe your problem. Here you can choose the option from the drop-down list.
- After filling all necessary information, scroll to bottom and tap Create Request.
Now Yahoo will respond back to you after some time. Till then you have to wait. Hope this will fix your problem.
You may also like:
- How to export contacts from Gmail to Excel
- How to change Yahoo mail profile picture
- How to create a mail merge using Gmail in spreadsheets
Hope you fix your lost emails from Yahoo account and I hope you like this tutorial on How to Recover or retrieve deleted Yahoo emails? Keep in touch with us for more useful information on social media Facebook, Twitter.