Last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 10:52 am
Email is a perfect solution to send messages, photos, clips, files and other important documents within seconds. All email service providers such as Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook offers this feature with a limitation of 25MB at one time. You can send as many emails as you wish.
As it is not an easy task to add an attachment to iPhone email or we can say the Mail app on your iOS drive. But with some alternate methods, you can easily add any attachment to iPhone Mail. Here in this tutorial, we are going to use three ways. Firstly, by add attachment option on Mail, and directly sharing picture, clips to email. And we also see how you can send multiple pictures in one email.
How to Add Attachment to iPhone Email
Method 1: Using Mail App
As we can see there is no single click option available for uploading an attachment to your email like in Gmail or Yahoo mail apps. But still you can do it. For this follow some simple steps
1. Open Mail app on iPhone and click on the icon to compose new email.
2. Now write down any message on new email and to add attachment tap and hold the screen for 2-3 seconds. The option appears and from there choose Add attachment.
3. Or if you are looking to add photo or video then you must choose Insert Photo or Video and the Photos appears.
In this way you can add as many attachments, photos, videos to your email and send to the address.
You must note that there is no specific (+) icon to add more attachment on
Method 2: Attach email directly from apps
In the above method, you might not navigate to the right place where your file, photo, Notes, iBooks is available so the best way that you first go to the destination where the file is available. For example, if we have to send Notes to email then follow some steps here.
1. Open the file/ folder (here Notes) which you wish to add as an attachment.
2. Tap on Share button and choose Mail from it.
3. On the Mail app add the other info and send your email easily.
Method 3: Send multiple attachments on iPhone Email
Suppose if you have to send more that one picture or video to your someone then above method may take much time so try this way.
1.Go to Photos on your iPhone.
2. On the Photos, there is an option of Select. You can choose multiple photos, videos and after that tap on the
3. Choose Mail option from there. If Mail is not seen on the list then swipe the options to last and toggle the button next to Mail from the Activities.
4. Now you will be redirected to Mail app where you are already logged in. Type the sender address and subject to send email.
These are the three best ways to add attachment to your iPhone Mail app quickly. I hope you find the tutorial informative and easy. Still, any problem? comment below we are ready to help you!
Articles you may like: