Last updated on February 14th, 2019 at 03:18 pm
PDF is a well-known format for the documents required nowadays and many browsers already read all the PDFs, some also work well on offline. But if you are looking for the best PDF reader to download on your PC then we have compiled some of the best from this category.
Some of the top PDF readers not only limited to read the PDF but also provide some basic tools to make your work easier. You can easily import/export data, fill forms, print, search text and other such basic tools.
5 Best PDF Reader for Windows 10
1: Foxit Reader
Foxit Reader is our top choice in this category. This is one of the advanced software offers different features that makes your PDF work easier. You can easily view, print, and fill the PDF. The User Interface is easy to understand and very modernized. Let us see some of the features offered by Foxit Reader.
- Tool customization: You can easily customise the tool according to your requirements. It’s totally up to the user to manually create the tools which are your favourite or mostly sed.
- Support touch screen: If your device is touch screen then this software better works on that which makes the work more easier.
- Filling Forms: Suppose you have a PDF form and want to fill the form then this reader helps you to fill all the required data to the place.
- 2D Barcode enabled: This allows you to generate 2D Barcode on a fillable PDF.
2: Nitro Pro Reader
Nitro Pro, no doubt, is the top choice of all professional and individuals. The only thing is it is paid but provides a 14-days trial period. This is the reason for keeping this as our second choice. Now coming to the features of Nitro Pro, these are endless but some of them are listed below.
- Edit PDF: Just drag and drop text, pictures to the place you want.
- Combine/ Split: Nitro Productivity Suite offers you to create multiple PDF combine and
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR): This feature now available for many other PDF readers but Nitro has advanced searched features to identify the texts with different document colours, layout, and design.
- Sign: With the latest updates, Nitro Pro offers to request
electronicsignature. And if you are using VIP Access then this work is faster for you.
- 256-bit Encryption: Nothing is important than having the document to be safe and secure. Nitro offers 256-bit encryption by which you can prevent unauthorized copying, editing, and printing with password protection.
There are lot more that Nitro Productivity Suite Offers. You can use the 14-days free trial period and if you want to continue then grab 30% discount.
3: Sumatra PDF
If you are looking for only to read your PDF then Sumatra PDF is the best choice for you as having fewer tools, it is light in weight and load PDF immediately.
4: PDF-XChange Viewer
PDF-XChange comes with a
- OCR: With the recent updates, PDF-XChange Viewer offers you free OCR to identify the texts on the PDF. Earlier this feature was only in pro version.
- PDF Security: This viewer
letyou tosecure and prevent PDF to access or modifying to otherby keeping the password security with AES encryption.
- Easy to add text: The addition of the text or modifying the text becomes easier
sameas you are working on the word file.
- Apply your own stamps
5: SlimPDF Reader
- Convert PDF to different
formsuch as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and many more.
- Add electronic and digital signature.
- Easy to edit text on PDF.
- Password protection
These are 5 best PDF reader for Windows 10. We personally recommend you to use Foxit or Nitro Productivity Suite which are best in its categories.
You may also like:
- Simple steps to keep your PDF documents password protected.
- How to add header and footer to your PDF file.
- How to reduce PDF file size below 100KB?