Last updated on August 9th, 2019 at 09:02 am
All of us have more than one Email address and it becomes really hard to check all the emails on a regular basis by opening in new tabs. How it looks if you find all your emails at one place no matter whichever platform you are using. You can easily manage your emails from the same interface without switching to individual accounts.
Or you may also be looking for some alternatives to email clients you are already using. Here we are covering all of this. With some of the best email apps, all major top Mail clients such as Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, AOL, can work on the same place.
5 Best Mail Apps for Android Phone
Everyone knows Gmail and its features as well. With a single Gmail account you can signup to unlimited sites, use G-Suite products and on the same side, Gmail allows you to integrate all your Gmail accounts in one spot. With All Mail feature, you have all your emails without shuffling to individual emails.
If you are having only Gmail addresses then you must only use this. Check some of its features.
- Security: Gmail comes with Google security and the whole world rely on its security. If offers Two-Factor authentication for an extra layer of security.
- Separate sections of email: Here with Gmail you can get separate notification of Primary, Social, and Promotions email.
- Confidential mode: You can set the confidential mode for sending an email so that your most sensitive details, attachment remain highly secure.
- Automatic reply: For quick short replies, Gmail intelligently read the email and add a quick short reply that you can choose to send.
- Schedule email: You can schedule email at a specific date and time so that you should not miss any mail.
And the list goes on. There are so many great features available on Gmail that you really love and all of them is free of cost.
ProtonMail is a Switzerland based company and all its server are located at Swiss only. So it comes with Swiss laws which is one of the strict privacy laws. The interface looks similar to the Gmail and most of the features are available on the sidebar menu and some quick menu are available on the top.
Features of ProtonMail
- End-to-end encryption: This means that only you and receiver are able to read an email. No one else has access as ProtonMail does not keep anything on its server.
- Anonymous email: You are not required your personal detail while sign up to the ProtonMail. Neither they track your IP address nor the account information.
- Modern Inbox design: ProtonMail has modern email design to bring everything on the same screen. You can clearly identify each and every tool with its modern inbox design.
- Compatible with other email clients: ProtonMail works with other clients also in order to provide all your emails at one single inbox.
3. Edison Mail
Edison Mail is widely used for mobile users because of built-in assistances option. It is a faster, secure, and reliable platform to connect all your other email providers. Let us have a look at its amazing features.
- Assistant categories: Get organized your emails according to different categories so that whenever you search something you need not have to scroll all your emails.
- Smart notifications: Along with just email alerts you can also get real-time notifications of last-minute travel delays or changes, shipment details and much more.
- Quick swipe: Add your custom swipe option to move emails into different categories. It saves
- Security: All your emails are encrypted and also Touch ID and Face ID works to make an extra layer of security.
BlueMail is another amazing email platform that offers great features to manage all your existing email clients at one single place. This makes the work much easier. It supports almost every email client service that you look for.
Let us have a quick look to its features
- Unified Inbox: Bring all your emails from a different account to work at a centre place more easier and efficient.
- To-do list: Make a list of emails by setting according to the preferences. You can set a reminder to get stuff done at the right time.
- Integrated Calendar: Integrate all your calendars from different email accounts on one single calendar.
- Group Mail: Enable Group Mail to send emails to a group without adding a particular address every time.
- Dark Mode: BlueMail is among very few mail services that provide you automatic dark mode according to the day and night time.
- Security: BlueMail follows high-security feature such as secure OAuth2 authorization protocol, passcode or fingerprint security.
- Account backup: Anytime you can backup you account when you switch to a
newdevice with its 2-FA.
Nine is an amazing platform to work with. It provides
Let us have a quick look to its features
- Multiple email accounts: There is an
automaticsetup of different email services to integrate all of them.
- Contact and Calendars integration: View all your contacts and calendar notification on the same page. You no longer required to switch to individual emails.
- Intuitive Interface: Everyone loves having a user-friendly interface to work with. And Nine offers you this! You can perform different actions on your fingertips.
There are many other great features that Nine offers you!
Final choice is yours! Here we have discussed 5 best email app for Android. As all of them are free, you can use them and check which suits best for you. In our recommendation firstly go for Gmail app, if you already using this then prefer by a sequence of the above-listed email apps. If you are having confidential information and attachments then ProtonMail is best if looking for security.
You may also like: