The email associated with your Instagram account is a very important tool in every manner. You can recover your password, reset it and much more other things.
Email is essential and if you have not attached your Email then directly scroll to the last paragraph to set a new Email to your Instagram account.
In this tutorial, you can able to locate your Email ID linked to your Instagram account. Along with this if you find this email is no longer in use, you can change it anytime.
- Related: How to download Instagram data, shared stories and pictures?
- How to download an Instagram account permanently (a direct link)?
How to Find Email ID Used for Instagram
STEP 1: Open your Instagram account either on your phone or browser.
STEP 2: Tap on the Profilemenu, and then click on the Edit Profile button.
STEP 3: Under the Private Information you will see the Email address located. If you have linked your email address then it displays there otherwise add your new email address. You can also change the email address.
By these steps, you can easily find the email ID used for Instagram. Now if you want to change your email or add something new then follow some steps below.
How to add a new email address to the Instagram account
- Open your Instagram account.
- Navigate Profile> Edit Profile.
- Add your Email address under the Private Information section.
With these, you can successfully add your new email address. Confirm your email address as you will get a link on your email.
You may also like:
- How to reset the Instagram password using the Phone number
- Download Everything you have shared on Facebook till now
I hope this tutorial about How to Find Email ID Used for Instagram helps you to locate your email ID and also to edit your existing email.