Are you worried about converting video formats? It’s much easier than you think once you find professional tools and methods. So, in this article, you will read about an easy-to-use technique.
4K videos shot with mobile phones or cameras may be troublesome for you. They cannot be emailed or shared with friends. Even video files shot by old devices are usually saved in a format not supported by the current device.
In this case, video converters will become the best choice for converting video formats and compressing video sizes.
There are many similar conversion tools; the most recommended software is WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro, which is a practical tool for Windows systems to provide you with a variety of help, including fast video format conversion without quality loss, color adjustment, video quality enhancement, compressed video size, etc.
How to convert video formats with this software?
Step 1: Add a video file to the program.
After installing this converter, the first thing you need to do is import your videos into the program. There are three methods for you to choose: click the “Add Files” button at the top, click the “+” in the center of the interface, or drag the file to the main interface.
Step 2: Select output format.
Click the “Output Format” button on the right to enter the format list, where you can select more than 500 audio and video formats to convert your video, such as MPG, MP4, AVI, MKV, VOB, MOV, WMV, M4V, 3GP, etc.
Step 3: Select the output folder and start converting the video format.
After selecting the output format and setting the video parameters, please select the target output folder at the bottom of the interface to save the output file and click the “Run” button to start converting the video file.
You can take advantage of WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro with more features.
- Quickly download hot videos from Ulozto, YouTube, Liveleak, Vimeo, Hulu, Facebook, and 300+ video sharing sites.
- Convert video files to digital devices, such as phones, TVs, desktops, laptops, tablets, handsets, etc.
- Record the screen activity with sound.
- Convert SD videos to HD videos.
- Convert images and videos to GIF animations.
- Add subtitles to video.
- Extract audio clips from the video.
- Add personalized editing to the video, cut, rotate, flip, crop, add effects, merge, trim, watermark, etc.
- Convert videos in batches to save waiting time; you can add up to 10 at a time.
- Split-screen with ease.
- An intuitive and straightforward interface helps you perform every task quickly.
- Up to 50X faster than standard mode conversion.
- Compress the video size while keeping the original quality.
- Comes with a multilingual interface, English, Japanese, French, etc.
- There is no Mac version.
Converting video formats is no longer a new topic. After all, no one wants to buy a new device or spend time installing a new player to watch a video in a specific format.
Fortunately, the converters will leave these costs for us and guide us to convert our video to different output formats in a handy way. However, among the many converters, some converters are inconsistent with advertisements.
While they claim they can convert video to hundreds of formats, the supported formats are limited, or the output quality is unsatisfactory.
But WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro will convert your video to more than 500 audio and video formats with original quality with the support of hardware acceleration technology as it is advertised.
In addition, its rich features will also bring many surprises to your digital life.